Sewing is an essential skill for any slow fashion advocate, and we're here to help you take care of those seams!
What you will need:
- Sewing machine (optional)
Watch this helpful video we found on YouTube before you start sewing. The video provider demonstrates...
- How to thread the needle - always have a freshly cut thread
- How to knot the thread end - she has super cool trick!
- How to start stitching - always start sewing from inside the garment to hide the knot.
- How to hand sew in a straight row
- How to finish the stitch -always knot the end on the inside of the garment to hide the knot.
Follow our step by step guide below:
We’re so happy to hear you chose to fix the seam! We also want to extend our sincere apologies, as a small brand we’re not accustomed to comments on our blog pages and alas are just discovering your feedback now as we’ve updated our website.
Please always feel welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if anything is amiss as we would very much like the opportunity to keep our customers happy!
It looks like our email thread ended back in May after we sent options to help fix the seam or process an exchange/return. We are sending you a follow up email now, please check your inbox!" – Nadine
So I finally found the time to sew my tights that I received with a sewing issue. (I wrote to you about this right away)
I tried to respect your no return policy and do the stitches.
But while sewing (it took me a while whereas I am a crafting person) I was thinking that, still, for the price of the legging, I wish I had receive a little something back as a client gesture to apologize for the inconvenience.
A small refund, or credit for example.
Have a nice day 😊