THESE ARE MADE FOR:
- Wearing under snow pants
- Winter fitness activities
- Keeping you warm in the cold, and cool in the heat
- So comfortable you can sleep in them
THESE ARE MADE FROM:
- Post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled Polyester/Spandex
These will be your go-to winter leggings for gettin' sweaty in! They're perfect for under snow pants, skiing in-bounds or out, and every other winter fitness activity. The thermal material helps with temperature regulation, keeping you warm in the cold and releasing heat as you start to sweat. For all you adventurers who like to pack light you will love these for overnight trips; you can sweat in them all day, dry out quick in front of the fire and keep them on for a comfortable sleep through the night. They pack up super small for stuffing in a sack and are so soft they've become many customers favorite travel pants. How soft? "As soft as baby kittens" says ambassador Cyn Currie.
PRE-ORDER: Pre-order by September 30th
SHIP/PICK-UP ETA: by October 31st
Hey wild girl! We know you like taking risks, but - when ordering online - it is always a great idea to thoroughly read the product description. Ours is below ↓
WHAT YOU GET
- Pockets, two of them, discreetly placed at the side waistband and big enough for most cellphones.
- A thin elastic sewn in at the top so they won't stretch out.
- Grippy material that works with your body heat to prevent the leggings from slipping down during workouts.
- A high-waisted fit that's both flattering and comfortable - you won't feel like an encased sausage, we promise.
- Thermal material that's "as soft as baby kittens" and feels "like you're not wearing any pants."
- A crotch-fit that doesn't crowd your lady bits - aka, a reduced risk of camel toe.
- A gusset - that little triangle piece in the crotch - to provide a further range of motion.
- Wicking material that's comfortable even when dripping with sweat
- Fabric that dries super fast, even on your body - perfect for slack-country touring and staying overnight at a cabin!
- A non-wool alternative for anyone who finds wool baselayers too itchy.
- Our stylish faux leather brandmark patch made from a synthetic microfibre that looks and feels like suede.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- We plant a tree in British Columbia for every purchase, in partnership with One Tree Planted.
- 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- Every purchase raises $1 to help a teenage girl attend wilderness camp, in partnership with Girl In The Wild.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
- They will be shipped in a box that's 60% recycled - and looks nice so please reuse it!
- Special note: These leggings are NOT made from recycled plastic bottles. We have requested a recycled version with our supplier, but it is not currently available.
ABOUT THE FIT
- HIGH-WAISTED: These high-waisted leggings fit to the smallest part of the waist for a flattering fit on their own or under a fitted t-shirt.
- ANTI-CAMEL TOE: The crotch is designed to sit away from your lady bits, helping to prevent camel toe and take the pressure off a sometimes sensitive area. We got your back momma's! It's not just the gusset that does it, but an actual trick that's built into our unique fit.
- NO - SLIP FIT: The inside of these leggings feels like buttery soft microfleece. During a workout, your body heat helps the fuzzy side of the fabric grip your skin for a no-slip fit. We absolutely LOVE wearing these for winter trail runs!
- REVISIONS: If you bought last years baselayers, please note this years will have the following fit differences: 1) The waistband is 1/2" lower and 2) the inseam is 1 1/2" shorter, to be less bunchy inside boots.
OUR 'ECO-BASELAYER' MATERIAL IS . . .
- 200gsm 86% recycled polyester / 14% spandex.
- Buttery soft and so lightweight it's like you're not wearing pants.
- Brushed on the inside to feel like microfleece.
- Thermal; it helps trap your body heat in the cold and release it in the heat.
- So effective at wicking it's comfortable even when you're super sweaty.
- Super quick-drying, you'll be amazed by how fast these dry on your body!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. ***Important*** Please cold water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
PRODUCT LIMITATIONS: Just liked roses have thorns, brushed materials have pilling. To create the fleecy underside of this fabric the material is brushed by a machine, cutting the long fibres into shorter ones. These short fibres tend to pull through to the surface-side of the fabric and over time form those fuzzy nuggets we know as pilling. One solution is to coat the surface in chemical-rich "anti-pill" treatments, but we're not a fan of those. They are bad for the environment and are only a temporary fix. Instead, as you snuggle into these, we suggest you embrace them - they're a lot softer than thorns! If you've never tried these and are concerned you may not like them, just know one customer has twelve pairs in her closet, our founder has ten, and we guarantee they'll be a favourite in yours, too!
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada by the founder Nadine Manson. Our hometown is dubbed the outdoor capital of the country which means we have an endless supply of active females to test our products. Our founder and designer is herself very active, avidly into running, mountain biking and snowboarding. Nadine's vision is solution oriented-activewear for active and adventurous females worldwide - and as a new mom, she puts every design to the test!
All garments are consciously sewn in a small female-owned and operated factory in our neighbouring city of Vancouver, BC. The working conditions are safe and the garment workers are paid fair wages. We work closely with our factory to focus on increasing product quality rather than driving down the price - aka we don't cut corners - and make monthly visits to ensure our standards are upheld.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money-back guarantee and return policy.
- Get free shipping on Canadian orders over $150 CAD.
- Squamish locals can select local pick-up.
Please visit our CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS page.