Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Feelin' green
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Shop the pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
WHAT YOU GET
- Squat-proof: squat, bend, and dance without showing the color of your underpants.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Fur-friendly: dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however see the "claws" clause in T.L.C. product limitations section below.
- H20 compatible: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, and SUP.
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Relaxed: This style has a more relaxed fit for yoga, deep squats and every day comfort. If you like a snug fit for running, you may wish to size down if on the lower end of your size.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- Inseam Lengths: 7" for all sizes. Please note the inseam of a spandex running short needs to be a minimum of 7" to reduce riding up while running.
- Marina: is wearing XXS | 2
- Nadine: is 5'2", 29" waist and 39.5" hips, wearing M | 8
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 230gsm 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odor, dries quickly and conceals the color of your undergarments.
- How it looks: semi-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: lightweight, silky smooth, supple, and super stretchy
- How to wear it: Lightweight and fitted garments like these are best worn with seamless, no texture undergarments.
It is our core 'bee-leaf' that the most eco-friendly garment is the one that is made as sustainably as possible while maintaining it's integrity for it's intended purpose. These shorts are intended for running and intense sweat sessions where a blend of synthetic and spandex is necessary for high-performance factors, such as wicking sweat and feeling comfortable for many miles. However, virgin synthetic materials commonly used for activewear have some of the highest carbon outputs, which is why we make all our activewear from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and plant a tree per purchase. A single mature tree will sequester 15-20 times more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of these shorts.
SAVE THE BEES
In addition to what we give per order above, an additional dollar from every sale of this leafy bee print will be donated to the Planet Bee Foundation.
HELP PREVENT MICROPLASTIC POLLUTION
T.L.C. – TENDER LOVING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with anything spikey as this could damage the fabric. Contact with velcro and pets claws are best avoided as these could catch in the fabric.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen.