Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Fitness activities
- Gettin’ a ton of compliments on your tights
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Pre-order to ensure your size every time!
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- No-slip fit: Our heat-activated grippy elastic helps these stay-put power from the start line to the finish line. For best results put these on like a pair of nylons, scrunch them down and work them up, placing the grip elastic where it feels best – on the hipbones. The stretch in the material should feel like it is going around the body and not pulling down from the bottom. If too big they may slip a little prior to warming up; generate some body heat, reset and they will stay put for the rest of your sweat session!
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Beat the bloat: If you suffer belly bloat during workouts as we do, you will love the lighter and more stretchy material used for the waistband. No more feeling like an encased sausage.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body. Tip: the stay-put elastic is very grippy and these could ride up if the waistband is pulled up too high, just place it lower to prevent this from occurring.
- Fur-friendly: dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however claws can get caught in knit materials so be careful as per our T.L.C. instructions below.
- H20 compatible: These do not sag and get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more, plus they dry super fast.
- Inseam Lengths: 32” for all sizes
- How they feel: medium weight, compressive (snug like a hug) and silky smooth.
- How to wear them: this fabric is not completely squat-proof and is best worn with seamless skin colour undergarments.
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- Raise Awareness: $1 per pair is donated to a cause related to each print, see our print inspiration below for details.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Legs: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odour, UPF 50+ protection and dry quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
If you have ever walked along the endless beaches of Tofino, BC, you have likely watched the surfs stroll the longer shorts, felt the fog on your face and admired the prickly pacific pine on the bluffs above, as captured in this Photo by photographer/filmmaker Drew Austin featuring Cox Bay, Tofino.
PLASTIC FREE OCEANS:
Bewildher will donate $1 from every purchase of this print to Oceana Canada. Please also consider washing all of your activewear in a Guppyfriend washbag or attaching a Filtrol microplastic filter to your washing machine.