JULY - The Eclectic Daisy Leggings - LAST CHANCE!
This product is sold out
This is your LAST CHANCE to get this limited-edition print, only 6 pairs left!
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A hidden waistband cellphone pocket big enough for your phone - even an Android.
- An internal grippy elastic that sits on your hips where it won't pinch and prevents the leggings from slipping down.
- A waistband made from a lighter material that's more stretchy, so you can breath easier and not feel like a sausage.
- Compression fabric that flatters the figure and supports bouncing muscles.
- A triangular shaped gusset that is lined with anti-bacterial wicking material.
- Quick dry fabric that is water friendly and won't get heavy even when soaking wet.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of the total sale (not just profit) is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from sea shells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- These fit high-waisted to the smallest part of the waist, for a smooth and very slimming look with or without a top.
- The material is so light and stretchy it's like you're not wearing pants.
- They're squat proof; they won't slide down your bum or reveal extra skin.
- Light weight 79% polyester / 21% spandex compression
- Featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial fabric treatment and eco-friendly print
- UPF 50+ sun protection, compression, wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial, silky soft and smooth
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the ink.
PRODUCT TESTING REVIEW
By Laurie Citynski of North Vancouver, BC
She said... "It's summer now! Too hot for a shirt, but just right for the new lightweight Bewildher tights. The barely there feel is impressive... I didn't think these could get any better, but they did."
Laurie has been a loyal customer of Bewildher's since the beginning. She is a competitive mountain bike athlete and pretty tough on our tights, which is why we asked her to become an Adventurista and product tester for the brand.
Bewildher is designed and wear tested in Squamish, BC, Canada by female adventure athletes and sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada by skilled seamstresses for fair wages.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money back guarantee and free return policy.
- Get free shipping on orders over $150 CAD.
- If you're in Squamish skip the shipping by selecting local pick-up.