This is your "Last Chance" to own a pair of the Kickstarter limited-edition print!
We put quality first as we set out to create the most highly conscious luxury performance tights for running and yoga possible, and nailed it with our beautifully printed leggings that fit like a second skin. Run and flow feeling like they were made just for you because they are.
These leggings will be made to order with a new LIMITED EDITION print releasing every month. Each print will be available for one month only with orders shipping within the following month. Our vision is to raise awareness for the slow fashion movement as we eliminate the material and financial waste of leftover inventory and ensure our skilled seamstresses are paid a living wage.
Designed & wear tested in Squamish, BC, Canada by female adventure athletes. Sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- The crotch fit keeps camel toe in check - is there anything more important?!
- We've hidden a cellphone pocket big enough to fit an Android in the waistband
- Guaranteed to stay-up, because pull-ups are for toddlers
- The super stretchy high-waistband can easily fold down for low-rise style
- No uncomfortable back pocket zippers for runners who practice yoga, namaste!
- Compression fabric keeps it all smooth and supported
- Triangular gusset shape better facilitates acrobatic movement
- This fabric is very quick to dry and doesn't get heavy when wet, perfect for winter fitness in our rainy corridor
FIT & FUNCTION
About the fit: These are a high-waisted compression fit to keep things smooth and supported. They fit snug but the waistband is a lightweight and very stretchy material for comfort and can easily fold down - video coming soon. The best part is the anti-camel toe fit of the crotch, you can side-step and squat without needing to...ahem... 'readjust.'
Technical: compression, wicking, anti-bacterial, quick dry
Made from recycled plastic bottles featuring an eco-friendly print
Composition: The legs consist of a heavier 300gsm 88% recycled polyester/ 12% spandex while the waistband is a much lighter and stretchier 230gsm 79% polyester / 21% spandex. Both are compression for a smooth and supportive fit.
Washing: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the ink.
Pictured here: Nadine Manson (outside photots) and Annmarie Shrimpton (studio photos) are both of Squamish, BC, and are local female adventure athletes who run, mountain bike, practice acro yoga, ski the backcountry and more. Both are pictured wearing a size small.