- Loose fit
- Key pocket
- Wear it back to front
- Our ECO-SLEEK lightweight wicking material derived from recycled plastic bottles.
This tank is meant to be a versatile style for runners who love practicing yoga. It's a loose-fitting breezy tank that can be worn back to front, loose or tied up - bring on the inversions! There's a discreet key pocket plus mesh panels for breathability - and 'cuz sports bras are so cute these days, who doesn't want to give a little sneak peak at what's poppin underneath?!
*PRE-LAUNCH DEADLINE: February 29th, 2020. Please note we are just beginning the development of this style. As we are a self-funded brand, we're inviting our customers to help fund it with a special pre-launch price that's 30% OFF! The discount will be reduced to 20% on March 1st. Pre-orders close end of March and orders will be ready mid-end of April.
SHIP/PICK-UP ETA: mid-end of April.
Hey wild girl! We know you like taking risks, but - when ordering online - it is always a great idea to thoroughly read the product description. Ours is below ↓
WHAT YOU GET
- A versatile style that can be worn back to front, loose or tied-up.
- A discreet key pocket.
- 2-way stretch lightweight wicking material that feels silky soft and smooth.
- Designed to fit beautifully with our athletic tights
WHAT YOU GIVE
- Made from recycled plastic bottles, certified by the Global Recycling Standard.
- We plant a tree in British Columbia for every order, in partnership with One Tree Planted. Fully matured that tree will sequester approximately 48lbs of CO2 per year!
- In partnership with 1% For The Planet, 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- Every purchase raises $1 to help a teenage girl attend wilderness camp, in partnership with Girl In The Wild.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from seashells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- The seamstresses who sew our products are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
- They will be shipped in a box that's 60% recycled - and looks nice so please reuse it!
ABOUT THE FIT
- BACK TO FRONT: Wear this tank back to front depending on the activity. We recommend the low v-neck in the front for running, and the high v-neck in the front for yoga. Wear it loose for running and tie it up for yoga inversions.
- LOOSE & BREEZY: This style is meant to fit loose and feel breezy.
The solid panels are made from...
OUR 'ECO-SLEEK' MATERIAL:
- 145gsm lightweight 100% recycled polyester
- Silky, light and smooth with a matte-glossy look like a pearl.
- Sea-friendly featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial treatment.
- The trifecta of technical must-haves; UPF50+, wicking and anti-odor!
The mesh panels are...
OUR 'ECO-SHEER' MATERIAL:
- 80gsm lightweight 95% recycled nylon / 5% spandex.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. ***Important*** Please cold water soak before first wear to set the dye.
PRODUCT LIMITATIONS: Lightweight interlock fabrics may snag on sharp objects. Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces that could snag the material - please avoid sliding down rock faces, bushwacking and contact with velcro.
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada by the founder Nadine Manson. Our hometown is dubbed the outdoor capital of the country which means we have an endless supply of active females to test our products. Our founder and designer is very active and avidly into running, mountain biking and snowboarding. Nadine's vision is solution oriented-activewear for active and adventurous females worldwide - and as a new mom, she puts every design to the test!
All garments are consciously sewn in a small female-owned and operated factory in our neighbouring city of Vancouver, BC. The working conditions are safe and the garment workers are paid fair wages. We work closely with our factory to focus on increasing product quality rather than driving down the price - aka we don't cut corners - and make monthly visits to ensure our standards are upheld.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money back guarantee and return policy.
- Get free shipping on Canadian orders over $150 CAD.
- Squamish locals can select local pick-up.
Please visit our CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS page.