The "Guiding Star" Squat-proof Tights - *reflective* - pre-order by Jan 31st
Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Gettin’ a ton of compliments on your tights
- Increased safety at night, featuring a cluster of reflective stars on each leg
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This is a pre-order: deadline to order is January 31st
- Estimate ship date: between March 1st to 15th
WHAT YOU GET
- Squat-proof: squat, bend, and dance without showing your underpants.
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-up power during sweat sessions.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- Raise Awareness: $1 per pair is donated to a cause related to each print, see our design inspiration below for details.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
Inseam length requests: Short, tall and hemming available for pre-orders, only. Must add to cart via this link.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odor, and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: medium-thickness, silky smooth, supple, and stretchy
The Polar Bear is listed as vulnerable under the endangered species act. Their primary habitat - ice - is shrinking in size because of climate change. This is forcing them to face many threats to their survival, including living in closer proximity to human populated areas.
This print of a mama and baby bear is symbolic of the millions of families being displaced from their homelands because of climate change, while many first world leaders remain at war over the existence of global warming. For the sake of humanity, and all inhabitants of this planet, we need to put opposing opinions aside and work together to help the millions suffering as a result of very real environmental changes.
"Peace is not just the absence of conflict, peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish." - Nelson Mandela
A PRINT FOR PEOPLE AND THE PLANET
Partial proceeds will be donated to Adopt a Polar Bear and the UN refugee agency for climate change and disaster displacement.
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free returns and a money-back guarantee for all new unworn and faulty products - trying on is okay. Please inspect your new garment for faults and fit issues before wearing and washing.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.