- First we'll ask you to brain dump your ideas.
- We'll discuss those ideas together and make a plan.
- Bewildher will gather a bunch of inspiration and make a couple rough layout ideas.
- We'll ask you for your opinion on the layouts and maybe move things around a bit.
- From there we will get into the gritty work of turning your idea into something beautiful. Sometimes the outcome is not as expected; most often it's far better. There's a lot of playing around before a magical 'aha' moment happens and the final direction becomes clear.
- You can expect many "what do you think?" emails during this process.
- This process takes a week or two. Why? You can't force creativity and we get our best ideas when we're away from the drawing board.
- Once it's done we'll send it to you so you can make some notes and let us know what you'd like for final tweaks.
- Finally, you'll be sent a proof of the final design to sign-off on before we print a sample.
Once the final design is signed-off on we'll print and sew a sample, in any size from our size chart. Sometimes the graphics look different on the body than in a 2D rendering, so we'll make a 3D assessment of the artwork and change anything necessary before production.
If you will be re-selling the leggings we suggest you use this sample to photograph your custom design and start your marketing. It's a great idea to have a pre-order period where your customers can pre-order your design. You can offer your customers a discount for pre-ordering to encourage them to do it, and this will help you gauge how many pairs to make. The goal is to generate enough pre-orders to pay for your production, so it's risk free for you! Please note any discount you offer is your own, it does not come off your price with us.
- 20+ pairs - 20% Off
- 35+ pairs - 30% Off
- 50+ pairs - 40% Off (max discount)
Additional design elements:
- $5: add seamline
- $5 - $15: add reflective vinyl
- - $5: capri length
- Deposit: $200 due upon booking, to secure project start date.
- Balance is due upon sample approval, prior to ordering materials.
- Prior to the project start date you may cancel anytime.
- After project start date you may cancel, however the deposit is non-refundable as it covers design time invested and materials ordered for sampling.
- After the production material has been ordered and cut you may cancel less fabric costs and cutting labor.
- After the material has been printed you may cancel less the above costs and printing and courier costs.
- After the production has begun sewing you may no longer cancel your order.