Hello! Bewildher is growing quickly and we need to hire a...
BADASSADORS OF PACKING ORDERS
If your the gift-wrapper in your family and looking for a satisfying way to spend the days during covid, we're looking for people to help pack orders on call.
Our unique pre-order business model means we sometimes have a ton of orders that need to go out all at once. The tricky part is we never know exactly when that's going to happen. It could be any day of the work week, morning or afternoon, so we're looking to build a core list of people - to keep it tight during Covid - we can email to enlist help when needed.
- Folded boxes
- Inspect garments - we'll show you what to look for
- Double-check packing lists to ensure order contents are correct
- Wrap orders in tissue and parcel paper
- Put the cherry... err lavender on top
- Keep accurate checklists of what's been packed
The successful applicant must be available to work at Bewildher's office in downtown Squamish, British Columbia.
Will vary, ideally a few afternoons per week 3-4 hours at a time.
- Attention to detail: Notices the small things before they become big problems.
- Presentation: A believe in straight lines, crisp corners and making things look consistently and perfectly presentable.
- Problem solving: When there's a flood, you don't just start mopping the floor, you turn off the tap first, and after cleaning up, you find out who left it running and make sure they know what went wrong and how it's been fixed.
- Professional: on-time, productive, focused, excellent personal hygiene (we will be in each others Covid bubbles), appropriate dress (work casual), appropriate workplace behavior, sets good example for the team.
- Conscious; aware of and responding to environmental and ethical issues.
- Intuitive; listens to, communicates and acts on gut feelings.
- Connected; collaborates, rather than competes, with organizations and people who share our goals and vision.
- Empowered; helps self and others grow stronger and better able to stand up for and claim human rights.
- Goodness; Kindness and generosity. Serves the greater good of humanity. Sense of satisfaction when able to help others.
- Wild; unrestrained in the pursuit of what makes you feel joy.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include 2 professional and 1 personal reference on your resume.
- Applications that meet our requirements will be invited to interview. Skills testing questions will be asked during the interview process.
Thank you for applying!