Our pre-order brand is unique! Please carefully read our shipping policy below...
We offer free shipping* on orders over $150 CAD:
*Canadian and US orders only and all items must ship together to qualify for free shipping. If separate shipping is needed, be sure to purchase a label at checkout. Shipping items together reduces packaging waste and carbon emissions, however please take note of our pre-order and arriving soon processing times to make sure shipping together will work for you. Please help the environment by reusing or recycling your packaging!
Multi-item orders that include a mix of pre-order, arriving soon and in-stock items:
Free shipping over $150 CAD: stock items will be held until the pre-order or arriving soon item(s) are ready.
Paid shipping: stock items will ship within 1-3 business days and arriving soon/pre-order item(s) will ship together when all are ready - i.e., two shipments total.
Pre-orders: Mark your calendar for 1 and 1/2 months from the pre-order deadline. The pre-order deadline is in the product title in your order confirmation.
Up to date estimate ship dates can also be found in our expected ship dates page. We will try to meet these dates as best we can, however please allow for 1 - 2 week delays that can occur from time to time during clothing manufacturing. Even though it may feel slow, our turnaround time to tally pre-orders, cut the fabric, print the panels, sew the garments and inspect every item thoroughly before shipping is actually really fast; traditional fashion brands take six months from samples to in-stock and we do it in just over 6 weeks, cuz' we are badass.
Arriving soon: Please check the product title for estimate ship date.
We will try to meet this date as best we can, however please allow for 1 - 2 week delays that can occur from time to time during manufacturing, as described above.
In-stock: 1 - 3 business days*
* We are closed Dec 22nd through New Years Day to spend time playing in the snow with our loved ones over the holidays.
Click the "delivery" tab at checkout to see a list of shipping options, times and rates.
To improve transparency, we are transitioning to LIVE shipping rates. Your discounted Canada Post shipping rate will be calculated in real-time during checkout. Bewildher is a premium Shopify plan holder, which means you will get our TOP discount when you checkout!
Local Pickup - FREE!
If you would prefer to pick up your order from Squamish, British Columbia please select local pickup to avoid shipping charges. If you select this option you will be emailed with pick-up location and hours when your order is ready.
Please see our return policy for full details and instructions. Please also review your order confirmation carefully to confirm the size and quantity is correct. It's best for everyone to correct any mistakes before your order ships. As a small business in a competitive market your attention to your order details really helps us out!
Holiday Shipping Times
Please expect longer ship times during high volume holidays such as Christmas. Delays can be as long as 3 - 4 weeks so we encourage shopping in November or having a nice "its coming" card ready to put under the tree.
Winter Holiday Closure
Bewildher is run by a team of hard working women, including mothers, who enjoy being with family during the winter holiday season. We will be skiing, snowmobiling and making gingerbread houses, totally disconnected from technology and deeply connected with our loved ones. We will be on holiday and not shipping orders or answering emails between December 22nd through January 1st, returning January 2nd or the next business day.
We know its frustrating when things get held up and we will help by sending an inquiry, but items held in customs are untraceable until they come out the other side.
In the history of our brand only one package hasn't been found. That's about a 0.01% chance your package will be lost without recovery.
For items that say delivered but have not been received...
- Please investigate right away as we only have 3 business days to open an investigation with Canada Post and be able to refund or resend your package (this is based on Canada Post's policy, not us!)
- First check your mail box or post office box for a parcel card.
- If there is no parcel card, call or visit your local post office with the tracking number so they can check.
- If Canada post delivers to your door, check safe places they could have left it... including with the neighbors!
If the above fails to find the package...
- Contact us immediately to let us know. Canada Post only allows 3 business days to open an investigation for a package that says delivered.
- We will need your phone number to be able to open a service ticket.
- Canada Post will contact you before they start an investigation, so please be reachable by telephone.
- If Canada Post cannot reach you, they will not honor the insurance coverage of the lost package and we will not be able to refund/reship the items.
What to expect...
- Once we have opened an investigation we will give Canada Post 72 hours to find the package. In the meantime, we will put the same items on hold for you. If the package is not found and we have confirmation that Canada Post was able to contact you, we will reship the order.
- We cannot reship or refund prior to opening an investigation with Canada Post and having received confirmation they've been in contact with you. This is to ensure no false claims are being made. Thank you for understanding!