Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Fitness activities
- Gettin’ a ton of compliments on your tights
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in-stock: ships in 1-3 business days
WHAT YOU GET
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-put power from the start line to the finish line.
- Cellphone pocket: A pocket that will fit a cellphone, keys, and cards.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Pet perfect: this fabric is resistant to dirt and dog hair.
- H20 friendly: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more...
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Beat the bloat: if you've ever had your belly bloat on a long run, and felt like a sausage encased in your pants, you'll love the lighter and more stretchy material used for "the most comfortable waistband of all the waistbands." - customer quote.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Inseam Lengths: see size chart.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Legs: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odor, UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: medium thickness, medium compression, and silky smooth
- Wear with: this fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
With a name like "Grace Land" you may be wondering what this print has to do with Elvis Presley, and the answer is nothing at all. It's named after my grandmother, Grace Hadland. She was a city girl who fell in love with a farm boy and took to the hard life of homesteading in the interior of beautiful British Columbia with grace and vigour. Her marriage began in a log cabin with no electricity or running water, living off the land and preparing mass meals for the men bringing in the harvest. She raised her children by the lakeside, taught them to love being active and outdoors, and though she passed on this year, I will hold the memory of her scary-strong bear hugs close to my heart and picture her happy and forever fearless in a place like this print.
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
- How to wear it: This fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free returns and a money-back guarantee for all new unworn and faulty products - trying on is okay. Please inspect your new garment for faults and fit issues before wearing and washing.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.