THESE ARE MADE FOR:
- Cold mornings around the campfire
- Desert nights when the temp drops to zero
- Small and easy-to-pack comfy travel pants
THESE ARE MADE FROM:
- Thermal material
- Feels like microfleece on the inside
- Super soft
- Very stretchy
THESE WILL HELP:
- Plant a tree.
- Send a teenage girl to camp.
- Ensure a garment worker earns a fair wage.
THE DESIGNER'S PRINT INSPIRATION:
These will no joke become the only pair of leggings you want to pull on in the morning. Every dawn you will ponder your stack of leggings, trying to convince yourself to wear a different pair - heck you might even succeed - but two words that rhyme with 'Bucket' will go through your mind and you'll be stripping back down to pull these on off the floor. Why are they on the floor? Because you wore them yesterday; actually it's now day four without washing but don't worry we wouldn't rat a girlfriend out.
BEING RE-STOCKED: Ready to ship by May 15th.
A ton of love and care is put into every detail, from what you get to what you give back with each purchase. Read on for a full description of all the feel-good features.
WHAT YOU GET
- Thermal material: It traps your body heat in the cold and releases it in the heat.
- Wool-alternative: These are a great baselayer alternative for anyone who finds wool too itchy to wear.
- Wicking: Sweat your socks off and these will keep your skin feeling dry and comfortable under your snowpants - perfect for breaking trail to an alpine cabin.
- Quick-dry: Don't worry, all that sweat you just soaked up will be dry in no time!
- No-slip fit: The fleecy inside helps them stay-up and there's a thin elastic in the top waistband so they won't stretch out.
- High-waisted: The waistband is wide, soft and comfortable - you won't feel like an encased sausage, we promise.
- Second-skin: These are so soft and stretchy they feel like you're not wearing any pants.
- Anti-camel toe: Our unique crotch fit doesn't crowd your lady bits - a.k.a. no camel toe.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- Fair wages: The seamstresses who sew our products earn a fair wage.
- Plant a Tree: We plant a tree in British Columbia for every order, in partnership with One Tree Planted. A fully mature tree will sequester approximately 48lbs of CO2 per year!
- 1% For the Planet: As a member of 1% For The Planet, we're committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue (not just profit) to environmental initiatives.
- $1 For A Teenage Girl: We donate $1 from every purchase to help a teenage girl attend Girl In The Wild wilderness and leadership camps.
- Recycled content: All hang-tags, packing slips and tissue paper are 100% recycled and recyclable. Our boxes are 60% recycled and are recyclable.
ABOUT THE FIT
- HIGH-WAISTED: These high-waisted leggings fit to the smallest part of the waist for a smooth and flattering fit under a t-shirt or with a sports bra.
- ANTI-CAMEL TOE: The crotch area is designed to sit away from your lady bits, which helps to prevent camel toe - if you're a new mom you will love how these take the pressure off a sensitive area!
- NO - SLIP FIT: The fleecy-feeling inside of these leggings helps them stay-up, plus there's a thin elastic in the top waistband so they won't stretch out.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
Our BASELAYER material is...
- 200gsm light-weight 86% polyester / 14% spandex
- Super soft and so light it feels like you're not wearing pants
- Thermal - it helps trap your body heat in the cold and releases it in the heat.
- So effective at wicking it's comfortable even when you're super sweaty.
- Super quick-drying - you'll be in awe of how fast these dry on your body!
PRODUCT LIMITATIONS: Due to the light and stretchy nature of this material, it is best to avoid rubbing against abrasive surfaces that could damage it - please avoid sliding down rock faces, continuous contact with velcro and crawling on knees.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN CANADA
All of Bewildher's activewear is designed by the founder in her hometown of Squamish, BC, Canada. It is then locally printed and sewn in Vancouver at a female-owned garment factory where all employees earn a fair wage.
The founder of Bewildher is a highly-active female, and mother of a two-year-old. She designs from personal experience, solving common problems women have with their activewear. She then personally tests every design to make sure it's practical and functional for the fitness activities it's described for. She is an avid runner, into both trail and road running, who practices yoga for injury prevention. She also enjoys outdoor and gym workouts for strength building to better enjoy her many sports of interest, which include mountain biking, snowboarding, snowmobiling, kiteboarding, and surfing.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Pre-order items ship in 3 - 7 weeks. Check the product title and description to see if it says "pre-order".
- Stock items ship in 1 - 3 business days.
- All shipping rates include tracking and insurance.
- Learn more on our shipping page.
- We stand behind our quality with a money-back guarantee.
- Get free shipping on Canadian orders over $150 CAD.
- Squamish locals can save on shipping by selecting local pick-up.
Please visit our CUSTOMER REVIEWS page.