Beets Don't Kale My Vibe Thermal Leggings - XXS
This product is sold out
"These leggings are like taking a bath in baby kittens..."
You are super excited to go on your very first backcountry tour and after the three hour drive you get to the parking lot and "crap... guys... I forgot my snowboard boots." Moments like these can ruin the party, or start it. This is a true story and although friends laughed as I stuffed my rubber boots with wool socks, the vibes stayed positive and I discovered that Crocs should have made snowboard boots, they were so light and comfortable, a total dream to tour in. Know what else is so light and comfortable you'll be dancing on cloud nine?? These leggings...
Designed and wear tested in Squamish by an active female for skiing, boarding, sledding, touring, running and yoga. Ethically made in Vancouver in fair working conditions.
Pictured here: Claire Johnstone, ironman athlete, actress, fitness model
Composition: 200gsm, 86% polyester / 14% spandex quick-dry wicking thermal
Washing: Cold water soak or hand wash with eco friendly detergent. Hang to dry or turn inside out and air dry only. Cold water soak and hang to dry before first wear to set the dye.
- No front seam = no camel toe, what could be more important?
- Triangle gusset has been perfectly sized to allow acrobatic movement
- High fold-down waistband won't pinch love handles and offers versatile style
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing, no thigh gap required
- Wicking thermal fabric regulates heat so you'll be toasty in the cold and cool in the heat
- Fabric so lightweight and comfortable you'll have to double check you have pants on
- Fleecy inside grips your legs for a no slip fit
- All-natural odour fighting treatment keeps this garment smelling lovely
- More quick-dry than a dryer on steroids
Fit & Function
Designed for: snow sports, running, trail running, yoga warm-up
Fabric: thermal, wicking, quick-dry
Sizing: XXS - XL, see size chart button next to the size drop down menu!
*** Our soft-as-kittens fleece can't help but pill a little, so be kind and embrace those fuzzy nuggets of snugglyness