Ever heard the saying drink a cup of concrete and harden up? By the time most people are making their Sunday java you've already slammed a hot cup of pavement pounding and logged more miles in a morning than most people do in a week.
Designed & wear tested in Squamish by female adventure athletes, Made in Vancouver, Canada
Composition: 150gsm 100% polyester with an eco-friendly print
Washing: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, hang to dry.
- Two low-profile card and gel pockets
- Secure key loop in right pocket
- No scratchy tags
- Mesh panels for optimal breath-ability
- Wicking and quick dry material
- All natural anti-bacterial treatment
- 50+ UPF
FIT & FUNCTION
Designed for: running, yoga and hi-impact fitness activities
Fabric: wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial, 50+ UPF
Pictured here: Claire Johnstone, 4x Ironman Triathlete, actress and fitness model.