AUGUST - The Orca Motion Leggings - LAST CHANCE
This product is sold out
This is your LAST CHANCE to own this LIMITED-EDITION print, only a few pairs left!
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A hidden waistband cellphone pocket big enough for your phone - even an Android.
- An internal grippy elastic that sits on your hips where it won't pinch and prevents the leggings from slipping down.
- A waistband made from a lighter material that's more stretchy, so you can breath easier and not feel like a sausage.
- Compression fabric that flatters the figure and supports bouncing muscles.
- A triangular shaped gusset that is lined with anti-bacterial wicking material.
- Quick dry fabric that is water friendly and won't get heavy even when soaking wet.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of the total sale (not just profit) is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from sea shells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- These fit high-waisted to the smallest part of the waist, for a smooth and very slimming look with or without a top.
- The material is so light and stretchy it's like you're not wearing pants.
- They're squat proof; they won't slide down your bum or reveal extra skin.
- 300gsm mid-weight 88% recycled polyester / 12% spandex compression
- Featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial fabric treatment and eco-friendly print
- UPF 50+ sun protection, compression, wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial, silky soft and smooth, long-lasting
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the ink. Worried about white? Soak them with two scoops of Oxyclean and follow this stain guide for best water temperature.
WHITE T-SHIRT EFFECT: Due to the graphics being printed onto white material it is highly recommended this product only be worn with solid nude colored undergarments. Darker, brighter and patterned undergarments may show through white or light colored areas of the print.
PRODUCT TESTING REVIEW
By Janine Koo, Vancouver, BC, from KEENR
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish by the owner Nadine Manson, an active runner and mother, and thoroughly tested by her adventurous friends. All garments are consciously sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada in safe working conditions by women paid fair wages.