Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Getting a ton of compliments on your tights
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in production: ships mid-October
- If your size is sold out: we have a limited amount of extra stock that will release online after pre-order customers have had the opportunity to make a size exchange. The release date will be emailed first exclusively to our newsletter subscribers so be sure to sign up to snag a pair - sign up here to be notified!
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- No-slip fit: Our heat-activated grippy elastic helps these stay-put power from the start line to the finish line. For best results put these on like a pair of nylons, scrunch them down and work them up, placing the grip elastic where it feels best – on the hipbones. The stretch in the material should feel like it is going around the body and not pulling down from the bottom. If too big they may slip a little prior to warming up; generate some body heat, reset and they will stay put for the rest of your sweat session!
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body. Tip: the stay-put elastic is very grippy and these could ride up if the waistband is pulled up too high, just place it lower to prevent this from occurring.
- Fur-friendly: Dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however claws can get caught in knit materials so be careful as per our T.L.C. instructions below.
- H20 compatible: These do not sag and get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more, plus they dry super fast.
- Inseam Length: 32” for all sizes. Inseam length requests can be added to pre-orders only.
- How they feel: Lightweight, stretchy and silky smooth.
- Perfect for you: Make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Content: 230gsm 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex.
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odour, dries quickly and conceals the colour of your undergarments.
- How it looks: semi-glossy, like a pearl.
What wild woman doesn’t love trekking past a blackberry bush with big ripe berries? Seasonal berries are second breakfast à la carte, served up by Mother Nature. It’s the one restaurant where it’s not only okay to make lots of noise and scare away the other guests, it’s best to be sure that you do as a big ol’ bear might be seated close by.
Such a treat to be nourished by nature! Birds flying high, you know how we feel.
T.L.C - Tender Legging Care
Please visit our care instructions page.