Deer to My Heart Thermal Leggings - XXS, XS ONLY
This product is sold out
"These leggings are like taking a bath in baby kittens..."
You wake up and see your breathe. In one smooth motion you jump out of bed and pull the curtains open. It's snowing, go time! You slip your legs into leggings so soft and comfortable you instantly forget you're wearing them. As the day launches into a sweaty backcountry adventure the last thing on your mind is your clothing. The super lightweight temperature regulating fleece allows you to concentrate on what's important, like beating the boys up the ridge to get the best line...
Designed and wear tested in Squamish by an active female for skiing, boarding, sledding, touring, running and yoga. Ethically made in Vancouver in fair working conditions.
Pictured here: Claire Johnstone, ironman athlete, actress, fitness model
Composition: 200gsm, 86% polyester / 14% spandex quick-dry wicking thermal
Washing: Cold water soak or hand wash with eco friendly detergent. Hang to dry or turn inside out and air dry only. Cold water soak and hang to dry before first wear to set the dye.
- No front seam = no camel toe, what could be more important?
- Triangle gusset has been perfectly sized to allow acrobatic movement
- High fold-down waistband won't pinch love handles and offers versatile style
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing, no thigh gap required
- Wicking thermal fabric regulates heat so you'll be toasty in the cold and cool in the heat
- Fabric so lightweight and comfortable you'll have to double check you have pants on
- Fleecy inside grips your legs for a no slip fit
- All-natural odour fighting treatment keeps this garment smelling lovely
- More quick-dry than a dryer on steroids
Fit & Function
Designed for: snow sports, running, trail running, yoga warm-up
Fabric: thermal, wicking, quick-dry
Sizing: XXS - XL, see size chart button next to the size drop down menu!
*** Our soft-as-kittens fleece can't help but pill a little, so be kind and embrace those fuzzy nuggets of snugglyness