This is your LAST CHANCE to get these leggings until next fall!
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A hidden waistband cellphone pocket big enough for your phone - even an Android.
- An internal grippy elastic that prevents saggy crotch.
- A lighter and stretchier high-waistband that comfortably folds down.
- Compression fabric that flatters while it supports.
- A triangular gusset for the greatest range of motion.
- Quick dry material that does not get heavy when wet and is easy to wash.
- No exterior branding, we've kept it basic!
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of the total sale (not just profit) is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- The material is made from 3.4 recycled plastic bottles.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from sea shells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- The seamstresses who sew this garment are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
FIT & FUNCTION
About the fit: These are a high-waisted compression fit to keep things smooth and supported. They fit snug but the waistband is a lightweight and very stretchy material for comfort and can easily fold down. The best part is the anti-camel toe fit of the crotch, you can side-step and squat without needing to...ahem... 'readjust.'
Technical: compression, wicking, anti-bacterial, quick dry
- Legs: Mid-weight 88% recycled polyester / 12% spandex compression.
- Waistband: Lightweight 79% recycled polyester / 21% spandex compression.
- Featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial fabric treatment.
Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the ink.
Designed and wear tested in Squamish, BC, Canada by female adventure athletes and sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada by skilled seamstresses for fair wages