Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Layering under snow pants for winter sports
- Temperature regulation; keep warm in the cold and cool in the heat
- Lightweight yet warm; perfect for travelling and camping
- An alternative to wool baselayers
- Winter running, see our T.L.C. section below
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in production: estimate ship date is February 15th
WHAT YOU GET
- Super soft: this fabric is brushed on the inside to feel "soft-as-kittens" - customer quote.
- No-slip fit: heat-activated fabric for stay-up power during sweat sessions.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 86% Recycled Polyester / 14% Spandex
- What it does: wicks sweat, prevents odor, and dries super fast
- How it looks: brushed fabric will have a soft and fuzzy look after washing.
- How it feels: lightweight, stretchy and so soft it's like you're not wearing pants, and yet surprisingly warm enough to wear outside in winter. Layer under snow pants for lower temps.
- Best for: wearing under snow pants ski touring to a cabin; they feel comfortable even as you get super sweaty and dry fast enough to sleep in.
These will no joke become the only pair of leggings you want to pull on in the morning, whether camping, travelling or just wanting to feel cozy and comfortable. You may wear them so often your family will take notice and suggest changing your pants once in awhile, true customer story. The good news there is we now offer this style in seven color options to get you through the week.
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
- Runners: These are really comfortable to run in, our personal go-to winter running pant, however the brushed material is less durable than our other fabrics and may wear through in hi-rub areas sooner. Also be careful of tripping and snagging as they may rip more easily.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free returns and a money-back guarantee for all new unworn and faulty products - trying on is okay. Please inspect your new garment for faults and fit issues before wearing and washing.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.