Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Everyday durability
- Comfy and contouring
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is a pre-order: save 15% until September 30th
- Estimated ship date: mid-November
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
Comfy and contouring: Our first thought was this fabric feels like a lightweight neoprene. It hugs and smooths and has a wonderful stretch recovery.
- Stay-put fabric: This material is 'peached', a process that creates a soft and supple feel while remaining pill-resistant, helping these leggings stay in place without needing a drawcord or elastic.
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body.
- Inseam Length: 32” for all sizes. Click here to add an inseam length request.
- How they feel: medium-weight, supple, stretchy, and soft. A bit thicker than our Run Wild and Squat Proof styles for those in the know.
- How they fit: For those with a pair to compare, this style uses the same size blocks as the "Run Wild" tights. The fabric feels a bit stretchier, however not as stretchy as the basecamp.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Content: 255gsm, 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex.
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odor, dries quickly and conceals the color of your undergarments.
- How it looks: matte finish, conceals lumps and bumps
Yoga instructor tested and approved:
First try-on: "Wow... the compression, the high waist... it's like they were made for my shape."
After wearing: "I have worn these for two days in a row. For two yoga classes, they are amazing. The compression is great, the high waist, amazing. They aren't see-through when I bend ... the material is strong yet soft. If I didn't need to wash them now I'd wear them a third day in a row."
Post photoshoot: "They are cellulite proof! Usually light colors you'd see that!"
T.L.C - Tender Legging Care
Please visit our care instructions page.