March winds and April showers bring May flowers. Take a cue from this English proverb and commit to your goals now so that by May you'll be enjoying the sweet scent of accomplishment.
Designed & wear tested in Squamish by female adventure athletes, Made in Vancouver, Canada
Composition: The leg is 300gsm 88% recycled polyester/ 12% spandex while the waistband is 230gsm 79% polyester / 21% spandex for a light and stretchy fit.
Washing: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear.
- No front rise seam for a smooth look.
- Light and stretchy waistband doesn't restrict and easily folds down.
- Press play/start on your media device through the mesh waistband pocket.
- Secure key, card and gel storage pockets.
- No zippers makes them multi use for running, yoga, pilates and beyond.
- Compression fabric supports your hard working muscles.
- Triangular gusset facilitates acrobatic movement.
- Drawcord for adjustable fit (Don't like drawcords? It's removable!)
- Do you like running in the rain? The wicking fabric is quick dry and doesn't get heavy when wet.
FIT & FUNCTION
Designed for: running, yoga and hi-impact fitness activities
Fabric: compression, wicking, anti-bacterial, quick dry
Pictured here: Claire Johnstone, 4x Ironman Triathlete, actress and fitness model.