Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- As a base layer for cold weather activities
- Temperature regulation; keep warm in the cold and cool in the heat
- Lightweight yet warm; perfect for travelling and camping
- An alternative to wool baselayers
- Though intended as a baselayer, many customers wear these for winter running and yoga on their own.
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Shop our pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body.
- No-slip fabric: Heat-activated fabric for stay-up power during sweat sessions. For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like it's going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom.
- How they feel: Lightweight, very soft and stretchy. We love these under ski pants because they feel comfortable even when really sweaty and dry fast on the body.
- How to wear them: Originally intended as a base layer, these are so comfy many customers wear them for everyday activities, however, this fabric is not squat-proof and is best worn with seamless skin colour undergarments.
- Runners: These are really comfortable to run in, our personal go-to winter running pant, however, brushed materials are less durable and may wear through in hi-rub areas sooner.
- Post-production fit notes: Customers with bigger calves may find the calf area tight.
- Inseam Lengths: 32” for all sizes
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 200gsm, 86% Recycled Polyester / 14% Spandex
- What it does: wicks sweat and dries super fast
- How it looks: brushed fabrics will have a soft and fuzzy look after washing.
These will no joke become the only pair of leggings you want to pull on in the morning, whether camping, travelling or just wanting to feel cozy and comfortable. You may wear them so often your family will take notice and suggest changing your pants once in a while, a true customer story. The good news there is we now offer this style in many colour options to get you through the week.