Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Getting smiles for miles
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Shop the pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- No-slip fit: Our heat-activated grippy elastic helps these stay-put power from the start line to the finish line.
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body. Tip: the stay-put elastic is very grippy and these could ride up if the waistband is pulled up too high, just place it lower to prevent this from occurring.
- Fur-friendly: Dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however claws can get caught in knit materials so be careful as per our T.L.C. instructions below.
- H20 compatible: These do not sag and get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more, plus they dry super fast.
- Inseam Lengths: 7” for all sizes, the ideal length to prevent riding up while running.
- How they feel: Lightweight, stretchy and silky smooth.
- Perfect for you: Make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Content: 230gsm 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex.
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odour, dries quickly and conceals the colour of your undergarments.
- How it looks: semi-glossy, like a pearl.
When we caught sight of our neighbour in a super cute pink pineapple dress we knew it was a print we needed in our closets!