These super cute scrunchies are made with the scrap fabric from our athletic tights. Purchase your "Surprise Me" 3 or 6-pack and we'll custom pick a mix of prints for you! Have a preference? Let us know in the order notes box during checkout!
SHIP/PICK-UP ETA: In-stock, ships in 1-3 business days
WHAT YOU GIVE
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- We plant a tree in British Columbia for every order, in partnership with One Tree Planted. A fully matured tree will sequester approximately 48lbs of CO2 per year!
- In partnership with 1% For The Planet, 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- Every purchase raises $1 to help a teenage girl attend wilderness camp, in partnership with Girl In The Wild.
- The anti-bacterial fabric treatment is made from seashells recycled from the restaurant industry.
- Our graphics are transferred onto the material using recycled paper.
- Our printing process is called "cut panel sublimation" which means no dye is wasted, no harsh chemicals are used and the print will be in the same place on every item.
- The seamstresses who sew our products are paid fair wages.
- They will be shipped in a box that's 60% recycled - and looks nice so please reuse it!
OUR 'PEARL' MATERIAL IS . . .
- 300gsm mid-weight 88% recycled polyester / 12% spandex.
- Silky-smooth and has a matte-glossy look just like a pearl.
- Long-lasting and looks new wash after wash.
- Sea-friendly featuring an all-natural anti-bacterial treatment.
- The trifecta of technical must-haves; compression, wicking and anti-odor!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- All scrunchies are a final sale unless faulty, due to the high cost of shipping.
- Squamish locals can select local pick-up.