Run wild tights in "Purple Thunderbolt" print - ships mid September
Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Fitness activities
- A cluster of reflective 'sparkles' to flash day and night
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in production
- Estimated ship date: mid-September
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- No-slip fit: Our heat-activated grippy elastic helps these stay-put power from the start line to the finish line. For best results put these on like a pair of nylons, scrunch them down and work them up, placing the grip elastic where it feels best – on the hipbones. The stretch in the material should feel like it is going around the body and not pulling down from the bottom. If too big they may slip a little prior to warming up; generate some body heat, reset and they will stay put for the rest of your sweat session!
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Beat the bloat: If you suffer belly bloat during workouts as we do, you will love the lighter and more stretchy material used for the waistband. No more feeling like an encased sausage.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body. Tip: the stay-put elastic is very grippy and these could ride up if the waistband is pulled up too high, just place it lower to prevent this from occurring.
- Fur-friendly: dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however claws can get caught in knit materials so be careful as per our T.L.C. instructions below.
- H20 compatible: These do not sag and get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more, plus they dry super fast.
- Inseam Lengths: 32” for all sizes
- How they feel: medium weight, compressive (snug like a hug) and silky smooth.
- How to wear them: this fabric is not completely squat-proof and is best worn with seamless skin colour undergarments.
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Legs: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odour, UPF 50+ protection and dry quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
When you design your newest print of running tights and name them Thunderbolt, then find out Usain Bolt just had twins and named one Thunder. N-o-o-o freaking way. What?! We think that timing is just too cool to be a coincidence and that it's a sure sign these leggings are destined to help us feel fast as lightning.
T.L.C - Tender Legging Care
Please visit our care instructions page.