Squat-proof tights in "Sunflower Season" print - pre-order by June 30th
Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- So you can shine day and night, with a cluster of 35 reflective stars on each leg
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is a pre-order: deadline to pre-order is June 30th
- Estimate ship date: mid August
ABOUT THE FIT & FUNCTION
- No-slip fit: Our heat-activated grippy elastic helps these stay-put power from the start line to the finish line. For best results put these on like a pair of nylons, scrunch them down and work them up, placing the grip elastic where it feels best – on the hipbones. The stretch in the material should feel like it is going around the body and not pulling down from the bottom. If too big they may slip a little prior to warming up; generate some body heat, reset and they will stay put for the rest of your sweat session!
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for two cell phone-sized pockets – no one needs to know you brought your phone until it saves the day.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by a new mom, these are meant to sit away from this sometimes-sensitive area of the body. Tip: the stay-put elastic is very grippy and these could ride up if the waistband is pulled up too high, just place it lower to prevent this from occurring.
- Fur-friendly: Dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however claws can get caught in knit materials so be careful as per our T.L.C. instructions below.
- H20 compatible: These do not sag and get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more, plus they dry super fast.
- Inseam Lengths: 32" for all sizes.
- How they feel: Lightweight, stretchy and silky smooth.
- Perfect for you: Make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
- Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Content: 230gsm 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex.
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odour, dries quickly and conceals the colour of your undergarments.
- How it looks: semi-glossy, like a pearl.
The sunflower said...
"Be outstanding in your field and hold your head high, keep on the sunny side and spread seeds of happiness."
And the butterfly added...
"Come out of your cocoon and let your true colours show. Remember to treat yourself lightly when life gets heavy and always take time to smell the flowers."
Good vibes speak louder than words, so while sunflowers and butterflies can't really talk, take this print for a walk and enjoy the smiles for miles.
Quote credits to Your True Nature
Monday, June 21st is National Indigenous People's Day. In addition to our donations to One Tree Planted and Girl in the Wild, $1 from every purchase of this print will be donated to Indigenous Women Outdoors:
"Our mission is to hold space for Indigenous women to come together and feel safe on the land. We want Indigenous women* to be leaders in the outdoor industry and to be confident in sharing their knowledge and connection of the land with the greater public. Through guidance and mentorship, participants can choose to start getting their own training and certifications to feel safe out on the land, as well as lead other groups and women to get outside." - Indigenous Women Outdoors, click to learn more.
Flower fact - Sunflowers are native to North America and were an important food source for the First Nations people in our home province of British Columbia, used to make flour, oils, teas and medicinal poultices.
We will be happy to cancel any orders that have not yet shipped. Pre-orders cancelled prior to the pre-order deadline will be fully refundable, however, pre-orders cancelled after the deadline will be subject to a 15% stocking fee. Read more about our policies.