Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your arms into…
- Loose and flowy fit
- Wear it back to front, tied up or free flowing
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in-stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Shop the pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- Raise Awareness: $1 per pair is donated to a cause related to each print, see our design inspiration below for details.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- Wear it 4 ways:
- Running: Low-neck in the front, loose and flowing.
- Yoga: High-neck in the front, tied up for inversions.
- Professional: High-neck in the front, long and loose over skinny pants with a jacket.
- Après: Low-neck in the front and tied up with high waisted bottoms.
- Loose fit: This style is meant to fit loose, be flowy and feel breezy.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Tank: 145gsm lightweight 100% recycled polyester
- Mesh triangle: 95% recycled nylon / 5% spandex
- What it does: wicks sweat, prevents odor, UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: super lightweight, almost like you have no top on.
- Wear with: a cute colored or printed sports bra, you'll see a bit at the sides.
This tank is meant to be a versatile style for runners who love practicing yoga and transitioning seamlessly to an office or après setting. It's a loose-fitting breezy tank that can be worn back to front, loose or tied up - bring on the inversions! There's a mesh panel for breathability and 'cuz sports bras are so cute and colorful these days, who doesn't want to give a little sneak peek at what's poppin' underneath? The low side cut allows for ample air flow during sweat sessions and a chance to brighten things up with a little show of pop color.
T.L.C. – TENDER LOVING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle in a wash bag with like colors. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging. For a longer product life, avoid contact with sharp, rough and abrasive surfaces, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.