Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Fitness activities
- Gettin’ a ton of compliments on your tights
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Pre-order to ensure your size every time!
WHAT YOU GET
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-put power from the start line to the finish line.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Fur-friendly: dirt and pet hair easily brush off this material, however see the "claws" clause in T.L.C. product limitations section below.
- H20 compatible: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more...
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- Raise Awareness: $1 per pair is donated to a cause related to each print, see our print inspiration below for details.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Beat the bloat: if you've ever had your belly bloat on a long run, and felt like a sausage encased in your pants, you'll love the lighter and more stretchy material used for "the most comfortable waistband of all the waistbands." - customer quote.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- How it feels: medium weight, compressive (snug like a hug) and silky smooth
- Wear with: this fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
- Post production fit notes: lower leg is a bit tight.
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Legs: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odor, UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
On a clear day in Squamish you can see Atwell Peak standing majestic over the surrounding mountain scape, but as new high rises block the view in our once small town, it's becoming harder to appreciate this scene. A symbolic gem of the sea to sky region, this print is for longtime locals and would-love-to-be-here-if-not-for-covid tourists alike to appreciate this mountain view from wherever they are. Wear it subtle and secret with a long top, the treeline makes this print kind of look like leg warmers, and whenever you wish give yourself and friends a peek at this peak.
A PRINT FOR THE PLANET
$1 from every purchase of this print will be donated to earthday.org in support of the fight against climate change and global warming. We also plant a tree that will offset 10 x more carbon emissions per year than is created making one pair of our leggings.
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
- How to wear it: This fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com.