Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Fitness activities
- Gettin’ a ton of compliments on your tights
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in-stock: ships in 1-3 business days
WHAT YOU GET
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-put power from the start line to the finish line.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Pet perfect: this fabric is resistant to dirt and dog hair.
- H20 friendly: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga, SUP, under your ski pants and more...
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- Raise Awareness: $1 per pair is donated to a cause related to each print, see our design inspiration below for details.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Beat the bloat: if you've ever had your belly bloat on a long run, and felt like a sausage encased in your pants, you'll love the lighter and more stretchy material used for "the most comfortable waistband of all the waistbands." - customer quote.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Legs: 300gsm 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Waistband: 200gsm 79% Recycled Polyester / 21% Spandex
- What it does: supports muscles, wicks sweat, prevents odor, UPF 50+ protection and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: medium thickness, medium compression, and silky smooth
- Wear with: this fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
Wildflowers like these still flourish in the fields where the battles of WW1 and WW2 were fought. Despite it's vibrant hue, the red poppy is worn on Remembrance Day in Canada as a grave symbol of the brave soldiers who gave their lives. These flowers were a common sight as they flourished in the churned soil ridden with fallen soldiers. We hope this print will spark introspection and conversation on war and world conflicts, both past and present, and what collective actions we might take to stand up for others while first striving for peaceful conflict resolution.
A PRINT FOR THE PEOPLE
For every purchase we'll be donating $1 to the Poppy Fund in support of Canada's veterans and their families. Bewildher has made additional donations to woundedwarriorscanada.ca and The Aboriginal Veteran's Scholarship Trust. Are you a veteran? Contact us with your veteran's service card to receive a discount code.
MORE ABOUT THE SYMBOLISM IN THIS PRINT
The symbolism in this print is controversial and may be viewed as offensive to some. We feel it's important those customers wearing it be aware of their significance. The peace sign, as shown in this print, was designed by Gerald Holtom for the British campaign against nuclear disarmament. Our use of it is honoring the efforts of the Canadian veterans against nuclear warfare memorial page. However, after it's creation this symbol was later adopted by the American peace movement against the Vietnam war, in combination with the "V" peace-sign hand gesture, and may be viewed as offensive to those American veterans who served in that war.
The red poppy is also viewed as offensive to some veterans who believe it's message has deviated from it's original meaning and is now being used by political figures to glorify and justify war. Some of these veterans wear white poppies instead, as a symbol of peace. They assert there is a difference between the wars at the beginning of the 20th century, in which Commonwealth Nations fought against fascism and unthinkable atrocity, and the wars of aggression today, which can sometimes seem unjustifiable. This print is showing the flowers that grew on the battlefields in their true colors during WW1 and WW2, and we hope all those who wear this print think critically of their meaning.
As a brand we believe the more we seek to understand, prior to taking offense, the stronger our ability to work collaboratively with others becomes. While individual opinions, experiences and methods may differ, what's important is the common goal of making the world a safer and better place for all.
"Peace is not just absence of conflict, peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish." - Nelson Mandela
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
- How to wear it: This fabric is not squat-proof and like a white t-shirt is best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free returns and a money-back guarantee for all new unworn and faulty products - trying on is okay. Please inspect your new garment for faults and fit issues before wearing and washing.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com.