Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Flattering Fit
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is in stock: ships in 1-3 business days
- To reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered in limited quantity to ensure we sell out. Shop our pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
WHAT YOU GET
- No-show: bend and flow without putting on a show.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- Silicone free: for those familiar with our leggings, this style does not have the inner grippy elastic.
- A flattering fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- Accessible price: we sourced a sweet sale on some sustainable material to help make Slow Fashion activewear more accessible. Only 75 pairs available!
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- Post-production fit notes: These are fitting small. If you are in the middle to upper end of your size we recommend sizing up. The top waistband opening feels a bit tight when pulling them on over the hips, however once on they fit well and are comfortable.
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Relaxed: This style has a more relaxed fit for yoga, deep squats and every day comfort. If you like a snug fit for running, you may wish to size down if on the lower end of your size.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- Standard Inseam Length: Made for a 32” inseam for all sizes.
- Size Chart: click here.
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 230gsm 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex
- What it does: squat-proof
- How it looks: a satin-like sheen
- How it feels: lightweight, silky smooth, supple, and stretchy
- How to wear it: while undergarment colors can't be seen through this material, lightweight and fitted garments like leggings are best worn with seamless, no texture undergarments for a smooth look.
By popular request, this basic black legging is designed to fit the budget and flatter the figure. They'll be a go-to for capturing social media content, when you wanna show your waistline through that flow you've been practicing. We guarantee you'll feel drop-dead-gorgeous in these leggings made from 'deadstock' - material that's leftover and marked down by designers.
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, and washing or wearing with anything spikey as this could damage the fabric. Contact with velcro and pets claws are best avoided as these could catch in the fabric.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.