Please read our product description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
- Feelin' fierce
WHEN IT WILL SHIP
- This style is a pre-order: deadline to pre-order is April 30th
- Estimate ship date: mid June
WHAT YOU GET
- Squat-proof: squat, bend, and dance without showing your underpants.
- No-slip fit: heat-activated grippy elastic and fabric for stay-up power during sweat sessions.
- Pockets: two pockets that will fit a cellphone, keys, and energy bars.
- A functional fit: read our detailed “about the fit” description below.
- H20 compatible: these don't get heavy when wet, making them ideal for running in the rain, hot yoga and SUP.
- Perfect for you: make sure these check all the boxes by visiting our product comparison chart.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE FIT
- High-waisted: Our wide waistband creates a smooth look under tops and a stealth place for pockets – no one need know you brought your phone until it saves the day in an emergency.
- Anti-camel toe: Designed by women for women; our unique crotch fit sits away from this sometimes sensitive area – a must for new moms on the run!
- No-slip fit instructions: For best results put these on like a pair of nylons; scrunch up the legs, step through and work the fabric up your legs. Avoid pulling them up from the top waistband alone. The stretch should feel like its going around the leg, but not pulling down from the bottom. Next, get warmed up! Once warm, reset them if needed and they should stay in place the rest of your workout. Special note: in cold weather they may slip more.
- Inseam Length: 7" for all sizes
ABOUT THE FABRIC
- Made from: post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Content: 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex
- What it does: Wicks sweat, prevents odor, and dries quickly
- How it looks: matte-glossy, like a pearl
- How it feels: medium-thickness, silky smooth, supple, and stretchy
Don't be a copycat - stay true to your wild self and you'll always land on your feet! Even if you don't, in these shorts you'll still walk away feel-lion fine (see what we did there?!)
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid sliding down rocks and rough surfaces and washing or wearing with Velcro as these activities will damage the fabric and wear off the surface print.
Click the “reviews” tab at the right side of the screen for all our verified customer reviews.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
WHAT'S WITH OUR PRICING?
You are not the first to wonder and for transparency we are happy to explain. The comparison price shown on our website is the full retail value of the garment if we were to charge fair market value based on traditional fashion markups. Yes, this is what high-quality, eco-friendly, fair wages, small batch, limited-edition prints, locally made, carbon negative and positive social impact is truly worth. Behind the scenes we make every effort to bring the price tag down whilst not compromising on our values. Our retail price is 20-30% below fair market value and with pre-sales helping to reduce our material waste and financial risk, we are able to offer a further 15% off pre-orders.
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org.