Who remembers our ridiculously soft baselayer leggings? Ambassador Cyn Currie described them "like taking a bath in baby kittens." Well guess what?! They're b-a-a-a-h-a-a-a-c-k! We're going straight to production on a limited run of full-length and capri baselayers for snow season.
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A high waistband that easily folds down and is super comfortable.
- The softest material you've ever felt in your life. Customers have reported wearing them for a week straight - yes, even sleeping in them.
- A triangular shaped gusset for full range of athletic motion.
- Seriously quick-drying material. Sweat your ass off all day and they'll be dry within 30 minutes on your body.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of the total sale (not just profit) is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- These fit high-waisted to the smallest part of the waist, for a smooth and very slimming look with or without a top.
- The material is so light and stretchy it's like you're not wearing pants.
- 200gsm mid-weight 86% polyester / 14% spandex
- Thermal: Brushed on the inside to feel soft, fleecy and warm. Please note brushed fabrics will pill slightly, but who cares when it's so soft?!
- Compression, wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the fabric dye.
PRODUCT TESTING REVIEW
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish by the owner Nadine Manson, an active runner and mother, and thoroughly tested by her adventurous friends. All garments are consciously sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada in safe working conditions by women paid fair wages.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money back guarantee and free return policy.
- Get free shipping on orders over $150 CAD.
- If you're in Squamish skip the shipping by selecting local pick-up!