Who remembers our ridiculously soft baselayer leggings? One customer described them "like taking a bath in baby kittens." Well guess what?! They're b-a-a-a-h-a-a-a-c-k. We're going straight to production on a very limited run so order now or you'll miss out!
SHIP DATE: December 29th!
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A high waistband that easily folds down and is super comfortable.
- Seriously the softest material you've ever felt in your life. You will live in these all winter long - no joke, we bet you'll even sleep in them.
- A triangular shaped gusset for full range of athletic motion.
- Super quick-dry material. Sweat your ass off all day and they'll dry on your body in no time for total apres ski and cabin comfort.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- This product = $1 to help a teenage girl find her wild.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- These fit high-waisted to the smallest part of the waist, for a smooth and very slimming look with or without a top.
- The material is so light and stretchy it's like you're not wearing pants.
- 200gsm mid-weight 86% polyester / 14% spandex
- Thermal: Brushed on the inside to feel soft, fleecy and warm. Please note brushed fabrics will pill slightly, but who cares when it's soooo soft?!
- Wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the fabric dye.
PRODUCT TESTING REVIEW
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish by the owner Nadine Manson, an active runner and mother, and thoroughly tested by her adventurous friends. All garments are consciously sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada in safe working conditions by women paid fair wages.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money back guarantee and free return policy.
- Get free shipping on orders over $150 CAD.
- If you're in Squamish skip the shipping by selecting local pick-up!