Who remembers our ridiculously soft baselayer leggings? One customer described them "like taking a bath in baby kittens." Well guess what?! They're b-a-a-a-h-a-a-a-c-k! We're going straight to production on a very limited run so order now or you'll miss out!
SALE - please note due to the reflective logo on these leggings being defective (they will peel off) they are now on sale for 50% OFF while quantities last.
WHAT YOU GET
- A crotch fit that puts a stop to camel toe - is there anything more important?!
- A high waistband that easily folds down and is super comfortable.
- Seriously the softest material you've ever felt in your life. You will live in these all winter long - no joke, we bet you'll even sleep in them.
- A triangular shaped gusset for full range of athletic motion.
- Super quick-dry material. Sweat your ass off all day and they'll dry on your body in no time for total apres ski and cabin comfort.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- This product plants one tree in British Columbia.
- 1% of every sale is donated to non-profit environmental initiatives.
- This product = $1 to help a teenage girl find her wild.
- The seamstresses who will sew these leggings are paid fair wages.
- All hang-tags are made from 100% recycled paper.
ABOUT THE FIT
- These fit high-waisted to the smallest part of the waist, for a smooth and very slimming look with or without a top.
- The material is so light and stretchy it's like you're not wearing pants.
- 200gsm mid-weight 86% polyester / 14% spandex
- Thermal: Brushed on the inside to feel soft, fleecy and warm. Please note brushed fabrics will pill slightly, but who cares when it's soooo soft?!
- Wicking, quick dry, anti-bacterial
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Cold water soak before first wear to set the fabric dye.
"I wore them to a class at Breathe last night (infrared studio) and they were AMAZING!! It was my first time wearing them working out, and I am blown away. I started the class feeling empowered to do the hard work (1. because they fit me so well, and 2. because they moved with me not against me). I left that class feeling even better because my legs could breathe from the fabric instead of clinging to my sweaty skin after a workout. I got home thinking I was so impressed and needed to write you to let you know! You are so talented and are doing an amazing job of empowering women like myself who may be a little insecure about wearing form-fitting leggings in public! Whether it’s a travel day and I’m strutting to get to the next boarding gate, or in a hot infrared studio, your leggings have given me a sense of confidence that no other pairs have. I am completely sold!" - Natasshia Neary
MADE IN CANADA
Bewildher is designed in Squamish by the owner Nadine Manson, an active runner and mother, and thoroughly tested by her adventurous friends. All garments are consciously sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada in safe working conditions by women paid fair wages.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Read about our money back guarantee and free return policy.
- Get free shipping on orders over $150 CAD.
- If you're in Squamish skip the shipping by selecting local pick-up!