Please read our samples & markdown sale description to make sure you know what you’re gettin’ your legs into…
THIS SALE IS DESIGNED FOR
- Finding loving homes for samples and faulty/fixed garments
- Taking another step towards being as sustainable as possible
- Helping make slow fashion more accessible
HOW TO ORDER
- Check your size: Ensure the product title matches your size. If you're a first time customer, follow the how to measure guide on our size chart . Sample sale items are final sale so contact us before ordering if you are not sure on sizing.
- Pick your design/print: Use the drop down menu to select your chosen style and print/colorway.
- Verify the markdown: Use the item # in the images above to cross-check with the markdown reasons listed below.
- Confirm your choice: Once you've ensured the listing fits your preferences and you've understood the markdown reason click 'add to cart'
- Get the goods: These pieces are in-stock and ship in 1-3 business days
A picture can tell a thousand words but sometimes a description helps too.
Item #35 - Stitch production fault: Stitching bulk/messy at top of pocket. Minor aesthetic. LHSAW: Left hand side as worn
Item #36 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at centre back rise/rear seam.
Item #37 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at crotch due to in-house repair. Not noticeable during wear, seen on inside only.
Item #38 - Stitch production fault: Needle snags during production on back waistband panel. Minor, not noticeable during wear. LHSAW: Left hand side as worn
Item #39 - Stitch production fault: Stitching bulk/messy at top of pocket. Minor aesthetic. RHSAW: Right hand side as worn
Item #40 - Stitch production fault: Stitching imperfect where upper leg panel meets lower. Bee icon marks placement.
Item #41 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at crotch due to in-house repair. Not noticeable during wear.
Item #42 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at crotch due to a re-sew of gusset. Not noticeable during wear, so image shows inner garment.
Item #51 - Stitch production fault: Minor imperfect stitching on centre back seam.
Item #69 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at ankle hem due to in-house repair for broken sea
Item #134 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at crotch/gusset panel. Not noticeable when worn.
Item #134 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at waistband.
Item #136 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at thigh inseam. Not noticeable when worn.
Item #137 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at pocket. Not noticeable when worn.
Item #138 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching on back rise seam. Not noticeable when worn.
Item #139 - Stitch production fault: Imperfect stitching at crotch/gusset panel.
Item #168 - Stitch production fault: Small stitch added at front rise seam to secure skipped stitch.
Item #169 - Stitch production fault: In-house repair at waistband pocket seam.
Item #170 - Post production fault: pen mark on fabric.
Item #171 - Stitch production fault: Small stitch added at ankle to secure seam integrity.
Item #184 - Post production fault: Biro pen marks at crotch/gusset area around front ride. Barely noticed due to print, may launder out though unknown. Crotch slightly off centre.
Item #185 - Production fault: Short back rise compared to our usual fit.
WHAT YOU’LL GIVE
- One Tree Planted: We plant a tree per order, where it's needed most. A mature tree will sequester 10x more CO2 per year than is created making one pair of our tights.
Tell a GreenStory: We've gone carbon neutral throughout our supply chain.
- Help a Girl In The Wild: $1 per order is donated to help a teenage girl attend camp.
- 1% For The Planet: As a member, we’re committed to donating 1% of our total annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental initiatives.
- Fair wages for garment workers: Our garments are sewn in Vancouver, BC, Canada at a female-owned garment factory that pays fair wages.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
About the fit: this section can be found in every product description. Products in-stock will also have post-production fit notes in this section, if noteworthy. Please refer to the 'in-stock' listing for the item you're interested in for thorough details. If the item is not listed you can look to an alternate design within the same product type, i.e. Run Wild, Squat Proof, Basecamp, Athletic.
- Style specific questions: this can be found below the size chart and sizing FAQ's, just scroll down. It includes advice for when in-between sizes.
- Product comparison chart: compare the intended fit of each product side by side with our product comparison chart, which can be found under the shop menu.
There is a large carbon footprint associated with the shipping and packaging of online orders. What's worse, many large corporations simply throw-out returned merchandise, especially if it's faulty. Watch this TEDTalk to learn more on the topic. Bewildher takes a more sustainable approach, repairing returned garments for sample/markdown sale, as a way to be both more sustainable and accessible.
Unlike other brands 'we made too muhc' approach, to reduce the risk of material waste from leftover inventory, we only make the sizes that are pre-ordered, in limited quantity to ensure we sell out.
Items in our sample sale may be those that failed our strict QC inspections, pre-loved customer returns or those that needed a little in-house stitch repair.
Can't find anything this time, keep checking back or shop the pre-order collection to ensure your size every time!
T.L.C. – TENDER LEGGING CARE
- Washing: Hand wash for longest product life, or machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry for longest product life or tumble dry no or low heat. Avoid washing and drying with garments that have velcro and zippers, which could damage the fabric and wear off the print. For best results wash in a wash bag, such as the GuppyFriend.
- Pre-Soak: Please cold-water soak before first wear to set the ink. Sweating in the leggings prior to soaking them in cold water could cause the ink to shift. Once the ink is set this will not occur.
- Stain Removal: Remove stains by soaking in water with a scoop of Oxyclean and the recommended water temperature for the type of stain.
- Product Limitations: Thin and stretchy knit materials, like these are made from, feel wonderful for workouts but are prone to snagging and wearing through more easily. For a longer product life, avoid crawling on knees, sliding down rocks, washing or wearing with Velcro and any activity that could damage the fabric and rub off the surface print. Cyclists, please be sure to pre-soak and use at your own risk, the print could wear off. Read more on our returns page.
- How to wear it: Best worn with seamless solid color, nude or white, undergarments.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please review our shipping policies prior to purchasing.
Items purchased from the Sample Sale collection are final sale.
If you regret a purchase, we're pretty sure you won't, but rest assured Bewildher merchandise is coveted and you'll find many a fan ready to snap up your item at a consignment store or otherwise.
WHERE IT’S MADE
- Garment Factory: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Bewildher HQ: Squamish, BC, Canada
- Fabric cutting and printing: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Have a question? Click the “contact us” button bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com.